KgTubes

KG's Intro - Done

Hello, Im KG, or Kris

I got to know quite a bit of you after killing one and getting the favor returned in kind swiftly. Afterwards I enjoyed playing with a group of guys that made me feel quite welcome. I am hoping very much to continue to spend time looting, killing and surviving the zombie apocalypse!! Hope you all enjoy and continue to enjoy playing this as a group for a long time!

Sincerely,

Kris (KG)

Howdy!

It was very unusual to run into someone in game, hunt them, have them kill one of your group, then be killed by one of your group in return, THEN have them (you) communicate in game by type mature, nice things (like good shot, etc..) and end up becoming friendly with us and joining in, etc... It was a welcome change to all the normal hate thrown out from player to player in most games.

Afterwards I enjoyed playing with a group of guys that made me feel quite welcome.

thanks man, welcome aboard and this is something we pride ourselves on. it is nice to meet a similar individual :)

It was a welcome change to all the normal hate thrown out from player to player in most games.

we've been seeing this in tribes some too JW. some clans are just arsehats. but a few clans have really surprised us with mature behavior which i agree is very uncommon these days. but i do think it is a nice thing to see for sure!

It was very nice meeting you in game, with your back to my shotgun! LOL!!

I was so impressed with the way you handled your death, that i decided to give you back all the stuff i looted from your corpse. Minus the Sniper Rifle of course...