Sign in to follow this  
kyleblane

First Time Here and Thanks!

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to you guys. I just played 2 quick rounds on your server and loved it, it's the most fun I've had on a TF2 server. Not just because I dominated in one of the games... which is rare for me, but because I didn't have to deal with (for lack of a better term) stupid people.

I added your server to my favorites and will hopefully be sticking around.

Thank you for your kind comments Kyleblane. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience on our servers, and look forward to receiving positive feedback such as yours. We strive to make our servers a pleasant gaming environment by clearly stating the server rules and having an Admin on overwatch whenever possible. You'll also be pleased to know that we are in the process of developing functionailty that will enable you to notify an admin of disruptive players at any time during the day or night and receive timely action. Feel free to use these forums to give us your suggestions on how to improve our servers.

Please add our other servers to your favourites as well:

64.94.238.194:27015 - CTF

64.94.238.192:27015 - CP

64.94.238.183:27015 - PL

64.94.238.184:27015 - Mixed maps

thanks for the feedback, it is people like you that we like to hear from and it motivates us to continue to provide a fun and enjoyable place for folks to play.

That is our entire goal with providing these servers for the gaming community. Nice to hear the appreciation at times. Welcome.

Edited by jester

First thing to do, would be post in the appropriate area. You know, the one titled "been banned". Next thing to do would be read the stickies and post all the appropriate information. Help us help you.