Sign in to follow this  
Hiryukenshin

BwA TF2 Server List

If you enjoy playing on our servers, please ensure that you add all 4 to your favourites

64.94.238.194:27015 BwAgaming.com | CTF Maps | Fast Respawn | HLStatsX

64.94.238.192:27015 BwAgaming.com #2 | CP Maps | Fast Respawn | HLStatsX

64.94.238.183:27015 BwAgaming.com #3 | PL Maps | Fast Respawn | HLStatsX

64.94.238.184:27015 BwAgaming.com #4 | Mixed Maps | Fast Respawn | HLStatsX

farva, i fixed the main website page (blog page) but i cant 'take ownership' of the gametracker stuff until cat remembers teh password (and shares it with me). his last message was that he would look and see if he could recall what it was and get it to me but i havnt seen him since we last talked. ill follow up again, but at least the main webpage is now fixed and shows all our servers properly.

Odd, i still don't see the 2 newest servers in Gametracker after running a search for bwagaming...the 2nd server popped up after about 24 hours

farva, i fixed the main website page (blog page) but i cant 'take ownership' of the gametracker stuff until cat remembers teh password (and shares it with me). his last message was that he would look and see if he could recall what it was and get it to me but i havnt seen him since we last talked. ill follow up again, but at least the main webpage is now fixed and shows all our servers properly.

then cat must have logged into gametracker and taken ownership of it (as that is the only way i know that it would be associated with our group). but honestly ive never done anything with gametracker so it is total conjecture.

You don't have to claim/take ownership of a server for it to be tracked by GT - the system just has to find it. I'm guessing the GameTracker spiders or whatever they use to add listings just hasn't "seen" those 2 servers yet. Possibly those 2 are not getting as full as the other 2? I'd imagine more active/popular servers would get listed faster.

You don't have to claim/take ownership of a server for it to be tracked by GT - the system just has to find it. I'm guessing the GameTracker spiders or whatever they use to add listings just hasn't "seen" those 2 servers yet. Possibly those 2 are not getting as full as the other 2? I'd imagine more active/popular servers would get listed faster.

they defn dont stay as populated as the other two from what ive seen. in fact, all 4 have been pretty low usage for the past days/week+ (at least in the times ive monitored, hadnt actually looked at the GT graphs tho)

I've confirmed that the Matchmaking system for both new servers is now working...i've spent a couple hours in each to help boost the score and will encourage our TF2 members to do the same. I already see 2-3 people in there from time to time.

The original 2 servers are seeing later startup times on the weekdays...from 8am to 2pm and sometimes 4pm, but the same close time around 2am. Not sure what is causing this, but the weekends are still pretty good.