Sign in to follow this  
Hiryukenshin

TF2 Halloween Scream Fortress

Tired of getting killed while trying to bring down Monoculus? Have you been killed after you've gotten to Loot Island but before you can grab the Bombonomicon? Searched everywhere in Vain and failed to find a single gift?

BWA can help! we are planning on assembling a small group of like minded individuals who will work together to ensure that everyone gets the achievments and take turns obtaining the gifts. We need a minimum of 10 players to ensure the gifts drop and will remove any pub that doesn't play by the rules. Please post up if you're interested in joining. We have until November 6th to get as many gifts as we can.

Edited by Hiryukenshin

Does this have something to do with hats?

I don't really have any idea what Hiryu's OP is trying to say. I think you get special items if you play until November 9th and you have to go to certain parts of a map to get certain items or something. I dunno...I saw him in one of those "idle achievement" servers the other day so I'm starting to worry about his sanity... :p

Edited by FARVA