Sign in to follow this  
Neothan

Friendly match BWA vs. TAW

Hello BWA,

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place so I'm reposting here just in case.

We'll like to setup a match between us. It's a friendly match so nothing serious. It's intended to help promote activities for Homefront and we can help each other out with these matches. We'll like to see if we can on April 24th, 2011 @ 9:30 PM EST. We can either play on the BWA or TAW server. Both of ours is dedicated and we can password protect it so its us only. Please contact me at neothan@live.com if you are interested and with any requirements you need from us. btw, we also have a TeamSpeak server at ts.taw.net just incase you need it. We have about 8 to 10 members we can have ready.

Thanks,

Neothan

Hey Neothan, I already responded to your other post so I'll keep this one short.

There is no "SET" place to post, so you can post up wherever you would like. I will say, there are ALOT of "forum whores" in this group, so rest assured, WHEREVER You post.... it will get read, and normally very quickly I might add!  ;D  ;)

Hey Neothan, I already responded to your other post so I'll keep this one short.

There is no "SET" place to post, so you can post up wherever you would like. I will say, there are ALOT of "forum whores" in this group, so rest assured, WHEREVER You post.... it will get read, and normally very quickly I might add!  ;D  ;)

Even by someone like me, who doesnt own homefront.... might come in read and respond....  ;D

Hey guys, Easter didn't work out. I failed to realize that. How about Sunday, 5/8 at 9:30 PM EST on our TAW server?

We look forward to a friendly scrimage for the same reasons I mentioned above.

Thanks,

Neothan

we are having our monthly clan meeting at 9pm on sunday and we may not be done by then.  any times in the next week?  also, there could be enough to play after but its possible we cant field a team sunday, but we can coordinate to see if its possible. 

Ok, what day next week works for you all?  Our 2 weekly practices are Thursday and Sunday at 9:30 PM EST but we could have a scrim any other day. I'll just have to have enough time to organize it.

i am always ready...we do have to get enough here for a match...i'll keep you posted neo