Sign in to follow this  
FARVA

Homefront Server

I think these are great... however I'm so bad at the game right now I couldn't stay alive for more than a minute or two. :)

Heh, yeah there is definatly a learning curve to the game.  :)

And the point is....?

I was just making a joke about my crappy Homefront ability.

jester just means whatever level your skill is at join the servers regardless....we are fun people!!!!!

besides thats the only way you get better so feel free to pop in anytime...i'm on most weekdays from 7-9ish and weekends whenever.

And the point is....?

jester just means whatever level your skill is at join the servers regardless....we are fun people!!!!!

I was actually making two points. That one, and asking what Farva's point was. That the servers are empty? Or the old one is ranked 15th? Or what? I just wasn't sure.

judging by the confusion between the dedi server and the rental i think it was just to give both server ips in one post...i may be wrong though....

yes, i think he was just adding the new server to the list of servers (and also assume he'll remove the old one when its gone).  good games last night, lots of fun.  have not seen our server crash once and ive played on it at least three nights.  rawk on.

And the point is....?

besides thats the only way you get better so feel free to pop in anytime...i'm on most weekdays from 7-9ish and weekends whenever.

I'll def be in on occasion. I don't get tons of time to play, but HF is a nice change up to CS:S. Hopefully I will improve as I play more. Love your guys' servers though. Really enjoy not having to listen to 12 year olds swear at me all day. haha.

...what's the point in listing empty css or l4d servers? So people can find them...

that reminds me!....is the server list on the home page of the site up to date? it looked a little out of whack.

that reminds me!....is the server list on the home page of the site up to date? it looked a little out of whack.

like anything around here would be in whack.

like anything around here would be in whack.

:o