Sign in to follow this  
schism61

great server keep it up

Thanks for the kind words schism. Hopefully, as soon as the dedicated server files are released, we can move the server to our main box, and it will get even better.

nice to see you in the forums bud and happy hunting in the servers. although if at all possible try to shoot me a little less and compensate by shooting cid more?

Hey schism, great playing with you last night! I remember DiG servers being the only severs I played on in BF2/2142 maybe you were gaming back then too? We try to keep the in-game atmosphere the same with our servers...fun!!

See ya in game!

yea i loved Bf2142 . I got plans to play again if they ever bring it to steam i refuse to deal with ea download manger. we still run a couple of 2142 servers we decided not to run a homefront server, due to the fact we just have so many games we run already and not that many DiG members picked the game up. So that's why i have become a regular on your server

Yes, I have to admit, BWA Homefront server is excellent. I like that it has Friendly Fire on so people don't spray and prey. I have no lag on the server and it's adminstrated good. What I like is that the people who play on that server are quality mature skilled players. I'm always up for a challange. Keep up the excellent work. Also, do you guys take public donations to help support the server? I'm a believer if you use a server regually, you should donate to help support it.

Yes, I have to admit, BWA Homefront server is excellent. I like that it has Friendly Fire on so people don't spray and prey. I have no lag on the server and it's adminstrated good. What I like is that the people who play on that server are quality mature skilled players. I'm always up for a challange. Keep up the excellent work. Also, do you guys take public donations to help support the server? I'm a believer if you use a server regually, you should donate to help support it.

Thanks for the kind words Neothan. We try and run our servers as clean and well maintained as possible, of course, the occasional idiot does sneak in every so often.

As far as donations, while we dont even REQUIRE our MEMBERS to donate, we definitely dont ask it of pubs. However, Im sure you know that nothing is free, and any donation is greatly appreciated!

You can find a link to donate through paypal on our main page if you would like. You can either click on the banner at the top of the forums, or follow this link: http://www.bwagaming.com/

The paypal banner is at the top right of the page.

Thanks for the kind words Neothan. We try and run our servers as clean and well maintained as possible, of course, the occasional idiot does sneak in every so often.

As far as donations, while we dont even REQUIRE our MEMBERS to donate, we definitely dont ask it of pubs. However, Im sure you know that nothing is free, and any donation is greatly appreciated!

You can find a link to donate through paypal on our main page if you would like. You can either click on the banner at the top of the forums, or follow this link: http://www.bwagaming.com/

The paypal banner is at the top right of the page.

Thanks for the feedback, glad to know we are doing well and accomplishing our goal of a mature place for ppl to have fun!