Sign in to follow this  
FARVA

HOMEFRONT PRELOAD IS OPEN ON STEAM NOW!!!!

Yeah, Cid and I tried it out last night. I didn't really notice any bugs and was able to connect on the first attempt!!!! Wow...that's what a release should be not those buggy piles that some other deveopers have been releasing.

Yeah, Cid and I tried it out last night. I didn't really notice any bugs and was able to connect on the first attempt!!!! Wow...that's what a release should be not those buggy piles that some other deveopers have been releasing.

well, minor prob this morning.  our server is 'setup' but something is messed up.  the port is showing 27815 instead of 27015 and our server is not showing up in any of the server lists and you cant connect manually.  hlsw does show a server at the same ip address (but the std port not the one we have) so who knows.  mike is checking it out at the moment.

well, minor prob this morning.  our server is 'setup' but something is messed up.  the port is showing 27815 instead of 27015 and our server is not showing up in any of the server lists and you cant connect manually.  hlsw does show a server at the same ip address (but the std port not the one we have) so who knows.  mike is checking it out at the moment.

That doesn't sound like a client side game issue.

well, minor prob this morning.  our server is 'setup' but something is messed up.  the port is showing 27815 instead of 27015 and our server is not showing up in any of the server lists and you cant connect manually.  hlsw does show a server at the same ip address (but the std port not the one we have) so who knows.  mike is checking it out at the moment.

its not, it has to do with the server setup, just mentioning that we had a prob, not saying it was the game devs

well, minor prob this morning.  our server is 'setup' but something is messed up.  the port is showing 27815 instead of 27015 and our server is not showing up in any of the server lists and you cant connect manually.  hlsw does show a server at the same ip address (but the std port not the one we have) so who knows.  mike is checking it out at the moment.

its not, it has to do with the server setup, just mentioning that we had a prob, not saying it was the game devs

I have faith in our server getting setup correctly.  8) One thing I didn't bother to check last night was how many servers there are total...was to occupied with my amazment that the game actually worked. :D