L4D2 Weapons Effectiveness on Tank

Hmm..... when I looked up melay weapon damage...... the frying pan and katana had the most damage, and quickest swing of anything. They were the same. I dont see how they are different when killing a tank. I didnt notice the nightstick having as much damage as they did.

this proves my '4 people with autoshotties' theory... it says 30 rounds that means at 10 feet 4 people each only have to put 7.5 rounds each into the tank (so no reloads)... remember that next time all 4 of you are running from a tank ;)

this proves my '4 people with autoshotties' theory... it says 30 rounds that means at 10 feet 4 people each only have to put 7.5 rounds each into the tank (so no reloads)... remember that next time all 4 of you are running from a tank ;)

The next time I am running from the tank, I will think of you dying and cursing my name as I conserve shotty ammo.

And with both of us knowing "you told me so" it will be that much sweeter.

Which proves my theory that CID still thinks that the rest of us are fueled by logic, rather than impulse....  ;)

yes, when i got the 'all 4 use melee' achiev, i was terribly suprised at how fast... however, the math changes if the tank gets a swipe or two in and knocks 50% of your team away who then have to take more than 1.5 secs to run back... still did it in between 5 and 10 secs tho....

Guest GrimJak1

YES, twiek, all 4 people on the tank at once will deal some serious damage (melee or ammo either way)...

One Minor little problem with that!

It's not very often you can keep four players on the tank long enough to hit it that many times!

someone is usually on (air flight Tank 105)  to the next county with in a matter of the first few seconds  ;D