DLC coming to L4D2

guys this is pretty cool, take a look

http://kotaku.com/5426167/  and official link:

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430485503

Valve has revealed the first downloadable addition to Left 4 Dead 2, a new episode named "The Passing." The campaign, set after the events of "Dead Center," features a meet up between Ellis, Coach, Rochelle, and Nick and Bill, Francis, Zoey and Louis.

"The Passing" offers more than just a friendly Survivor get-together, adding one new "uncommon common" infected type, new weapons

one melee, one firearm and "a new co-operative challenge mode of play." The new campaign will naturally be playable in Survival, Versus and Scavenge modes in addition to that still unannounced newer mode.

The new episode is "set in a small town in rural Georgia," according to Valve's release, keeping players in the role of Left 4 Dead 2's cast "as they meet with the L4D1 characters." Could "The Passing" offer 4-plus-4 cooperative multiplayer action, or are we just aiming too high?

Left 4 Dead 2's "The Passing" is scheduled for release in "early spring" for the PC and Xbox 360. Pricing has not yet been announced.

Should be $9.99 which is fine with me.  Some on the Kotaku remarks section whined about not having anything for L4D (1) but my son and I had a great time with the custom maps which I thought were fantastic and well done..atleast the high rated ones. Nightmare,  Death Aboard etc.  They were as good as the original ones.