MOJO

Application to join

Hello All,

My name is Greg i was playing with Mike aka plague on the h1z1 map bloodsky. We got along great and i figured i would apply and hang out with yall if that is alright. I have teamspeak curse for voice comms and been playing game for a long time. Looking for a group of men and women that want to hang out with no drama and chill. Im 30 years old family man and a Firefighter. I would love to get on and get to know yall. 

Thanks for the consideration 

MOJO

16 hours ago, MOJO said:

Hello All,

My name is Greg i was playing with Mike aka plague on the h1z1 map bloodsky. We got along great and i figured i would apply and hang out with yall if that is alright. I have teamspeak curse for voice comms and been playing game for a long time. Looking for a group of men and women that want to hang out with no drama and chill. Im 30 years old family man and a Firefighter. I would love to get on and get to know yall. 

Thanks for the consideration 

MOJO

Hi Mojo,

Thanks for stopping by and applying!

Check out the thread linked below about joining our TeamSpeak Server, once you are in someone will touch base with you!

http://www.bwagaming.com/topic/9713-team-speak-connection-info-rules-for-public-use/

14 minutes ago, MOJO said:

Thanks all im on the TS in the lobby see yall soon

There may not be an admin on at this time to set you up, if not, I'll be on around 6pm EST and can do it.