Looking to join the casual fun

Hi All,

I'm Dustin, 24 years of age and live in the San Francisco Bay Area (California). I work in software Product Management and I grew up around gaming. My main hobbies are Mountain biking, Dirt biking, riding my sports bike and of course gaming. 

I've been playing on the BWA Battlefield 4 server and after a few hours of playing with a few members, I finally decided to check out what it would take to join. 

I'm looking for a casual clan to hang out with on the server and teamspeak to have some casual fun. Perhaps take the game serious, build up some sweet squads and really get into the strategy side of the game.

I'm also interested in the fact that this clan pours over to numerous other games, which is actually what excited me the most. It would be great to be apart of a group that basically jumps game to game with me and isn't hard core cause "ain't nobody got time for that"....

Anyways, I can always provide more info, but thanks for taking the time to check out my request to join. 

Hmm, a software Product Manager?  I guess we won't hold that against you. :biggrin:

Thanks for stopping by and it sounds like we would be a good fit.  Someone should get with you soon and help you get set up.

Yeah, I know, typically I would say my title is "Technical Product Manager", but I leave it open when I'm introducing myself to a broad audience :). Course, I have no doubt in my mind that there are numerous individuals in the group that work with software and all I had to say was PM for everyone to understand it :p

In any case, thanks again!

Yeah, I know, typically I would say my title is "Technical Product Manager", but I leave it open when I'm introducing myself to a broad audience :). Course, I have no doubt in my mind that there are numerous individuals in the group that work with software and all I had to say was PM for everyone to understand it :p

In any case, thanks again!

I was just kidding of course but yes I've worked with many PM, PPM, etc. and they have been a mixed bag.  I will have to say that I've never gamed with any of them though so I may have to get Battlefield to see what that's like.  :biggrin:

I was just kidding of course but yes I've worked with many PM, PPM, etc. and they have been a mixed bag.  I will have to say that I've never gamed with any of them though so I may have to get Battlefield to see what that's like.  :biggrin:

I have to admit, I'm not like the typical PM in my opinion. I try to make a personal connection with my teams, clients and prospects to better understand mindsets. It has worked for me, but my director certainly prefers I be...more strict (he is a bit of a jerk). 

In any case, I'm getting ready to change companies, I'll likely start in an engineering role and move back up to PM, trying to build up cloud experience.