Sign in to follow this  
welbourne

Application for Membership - Done

Hey gang, long time gamer, just getting into WarZ. I am 35 (Maryland East Coast) and looking for a good group to hang out with but not have the childish behavior of a lot of other guilds.

I was a big player for many years in SOE's SWG and played a lot of PVP.

WarZ is definetly in the right direction, however it is near impossible to make it solo. Too many people all kiling each other. Thats what lead me to start looking for a guild.

Thanks !

John

Thanks for stopping by to check us out, someone should be with you soon to help you get things setup. In the meantime feel free to hop into our TeamSpeak server (information on home page) when you are playing WarZ and when we see you up there we will pull you down in channel with us.

Thanks for stopping by to check us out, someone should be with you soon to help you get things setup. In the meantime feel free to hop into our TeamSpeak server (information on home page) when you are playing WarZ and when we see you up there we will pull you down in channel with us.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! This is exactly what I am looking for!

John

What Part of Maryland are you from? I am in Glen Burnie.. Don't game as much as I'd like, but we don't have many up in this area....

Hey Welbourne,

I removed your phone number, simply because this area of the forum is public, and you just never know who or what is prowling looking for info. Feel free to send bort a private message or wait till you can see the member area to post it, just to be safe. :smile: