Sign in to follow this  
BwA Gaming

When you join our Team Speak as a public player

When you join our Team Speak as a public player with the information and rules posted in the above "sticky" post, you will be able to enter our "General Lobby" but not be able to move yourself to a gaming channel. Please hang in channel for a few minutes and someone should eventually notice you there and come in and either talk to you or if you are expected already, drag you to the proper gaming channel.

Once you disconnect from Team Speak, you will have to follow the same procedure each time you join our Team Speak. If/when you apply for membership and become a member your premissions will be turned on of course.

Guest Sarah

I did the same. Nothing there in channel.

Has anyone the same problem ? is this normal?

طراحی سایت نویا سیستم

On 12/1/2012 at 0:51 AM, BwA Gaming said:

When you join our Team Speak as a public player with the information and rules posted in the above "sticky" post, you will be able to enter our "General Lobby" but not be able to move yourself to a gaming channel. Please hang in channel for a few minutes and someone should eventually notice you there and come in and either talk to you or if you are expected already, drag you to the proper gaming channel.

Once you disconnect from Team Speak, you will have to follow the same procedure each time you join our Team Speak. If/when you apply for membership and become a member your premissions will be turned on of course.

welcome to our forums, thanks for your post.  is your question about having come in channel and nobody every noticed you or came to greet you?  If so, please look for me when you are in (i am on nearly every night 9pm-midnight) and i'll be happy to assist.  if your problem is not what i am describing, please clarify.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this