Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Hey guys Tech here:-)u

I was wondering if maybe you guys would like to have a scrim against me and four of my XXL/ConVict clan mates?I will check back later.Hope all you guys are doing well!Peace.

Yeah, we should be able to do that. Just have to find a good day and time to get together. Let me know what you are thinking.

Good to see ya tech!

Im sure we can scrounge up 5 on a night to do some scrimming!

I'll let you work out the details with Riggs and just let him shoot out a PM once things are worked out.

Looking forward to it!

Ok we finally have our shit together over here.......We have a CEVO server up and running.We have war mode enabled,to join your dx level has to be set to 8.1.If you guys wanna play on our server our yours it doesnt matter.We are really green as a team so try not to give us too much crap.I personally will love doing this and cant wait so our only thing is we need it to after 9:00 est. the day doesnt really matter.Let us know cause we need practice and most of you guys are pretty damn good.One of you guys oughta join our forums so communication can be at its peak.?....just a thought.

Edited by Tech

Hey Tech, What's your steam id? We are usually practicing Sunday and Monday nights so if I have you in Steam I can shoot you a message when we have 5 on to scrim.